Taking Clients To The Next Level
We work with businesses as outside general counsel advising on day-to-day issues including contracting, employment and partnership agreements, and compensation, entity formation and dissolution and vendor negotiations. We help clients navigate successful relationships to manage risk and avoid disputes. When clients are faced with litigation, our trial attorneys seek solutions for success, inside and outside the courtroom.
- A key strategy in navigating today’s economic uncertainty is to review all contracts and make sure that they are in order. This includes compensation for employees, contracts with vendors and suppliers, real estate landlord / tenant leases and others.
- Protect your business secrets – if you have to downsize your labor force, remember that employees can walk with important information that can include your pricing strategies, client lists, marketing strategies, etc. Make sure you have protected this information internally and in communications with your employees.
For Health Care
STR is well known in the health care community as ‘taking care of people who take care of people’. The ever changing business and clinical climate and ever expanding regulatory oversight creates daily challenges in health care. Our attorneys routinely track the trends and changes, assist clients with business negotiations, employment and ownership matters, equipment acquisition, facility development and management, regulatory compliance, reimbursement and prompt matters and high end health care litigation.
- Identity Theft – Red Flag Rules
- The Defense Wins: Mark Stinnett and Russ Thornton Obtain Defense Verdict
- Philipa Remington and Stan Thiebaud Named to D Magazine’s ‘Best Lawyers in Dallas 2011
STR knows professional liability claims. We understand the high stakes involved when reputations and livelihoods are at risk. Our attoreys work closely with the professional and his/her organization to reduce risk through best practices, thoroughly investigate claims and aggressively defend reputational and financial security in court.